This is what it will look like on your home page:
Our Support team will help you set this up, but for this, we need some details from you. You can send this to your account manager or to email@example.com.
These are the details we'll need:
You can find the username in the URL(link) to your Instagram page.
Here is how you can fetch your clientID and accessToken :
- Login into Instagram and go to this link http://instagram.com/developer
- Click on Manage Clients on the top right corner.
- Click “Register” on new client.
- The dialog popup will ask you the purpose for which you need an api. You can enter ‘official website’, or anything else that you feel appropriate.
- Click on Register new application
- Enter an application name. (this can be school’s name)
- Enter a description name. (mention “for alumni platform”)
- Enter Website URL (enter URL of alumni platform)
- Enter Contact Email. (you can add regular id you use)
- Enter Valid redirect URIs = http://localhost (once done, press enter)
- Complete captcha and click on Register.
- After registration, you will be redirected to a new page where a listing of all your applications are shown.
- Take note of the Client ID that you see there.
- For access token, you have to go this link http://instagram.pixelunion.net/
- Click on Generate Access token.
- You will be required to authenticate your account.
- After Authentication, you will get an access token which you need to take note of.
Let us know those details and we will get your Instagram feed up and running!