Facebook engagement insights provide you with data on how your alumni are interacting with your Facebook pages. Along with the other platform engagement insights, this provides a comprehensive view of an alumnus' engagement.
Pro Tip: Next time you're talking to an alum, check which of your posts were liked or commented on by them. Pick up a few conversation points from here!
How to Integrate Facebook page with the Almabase Alumni Platform
- Step 1: Login to your Admin Panel on your Alumni Platform.
- Step 2: Go to Facebook Page Integrations on the admin panel.
- Step 3: You will be redirected to the following page
- Step 4: Click on +Connect a Facebook Page. You will be asked to log in to your facebook account.
You’ll then find a list of facebook pages for which you have admin access.
- Step 5: Choose the page which you want to integrate and click “Connect”.
This marks the completion of the integration. Please inform your Almabase Account Manager once this is done.
There are few settings which are to be updated on our end and you can view the analytics on the profile page within a few days.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any queries.