Using Yearbooks you can organize class pictures based on class year. Once you upload these, your Alumni can use a dropdown menu to filter down by class year, and view a slideshow of the images by clicking the arrow buttons.
Here's how you add yearbook photos:
- Step 1: Navigate to Yearbooks on the admin panel.
- Step 2: Click +Add Yearbook on the right side. Now, you can enter relevant information (pertaining to that particular class) such as year of joining, graduation etc and upload an image.
- Step 3: Click Save on bottom right corner of the page.
- Step 4: Now, to add it to the Navigation menu go to Edit Main Menu & Footer on the admin panel and choose the header under which you'd like to add yearbooks. Click [+Add sublink] under the selected header.
- Step 5: In the text box Name, enter a name of your choice (Say, 'Class of 1999 Yearbook').
Select the option URL and add the text /memorabilia.
Click [Save changes].
- Step 6: Also click [Save changes] on the bottom-right corner to ensure that this change gets saved onto the main page.
Other articles on the Navigation Menu:
Write to us at email@example.com for any queries.