You need to do a one-time set up to link with one of our supported payment gateways providers.
You can use these accounts to facilitate online transactions for tickets for your events, donations to giving campaigns and membership payments.
- Detailed instructions for setting up Paypal, setting up Stripe and setting up Authorize.Net accounts can be found in these separate articles.
- For Blackbaud Merchant Service (BBMS), the process is a bit different. Follow this article for setting up BBMS on Almabase.
For BluePay, Acceptiva, PayU, PayUBiz, CCAvenue, and EazeBuzz payment accounts, you can follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Look at the metadata formats after step 5. Log in to the payment account provider's site and retrieve this information from your account settings.
- Step 2: Go to Payment Accounts on the admin panel.
- Step 3: Click on + Add Payment Account
- Step 4: Select the appropriate Type of payment gateway you want to add.
- Step 5: The metadata format is different for different payment gateways. So, make sure you add them in their specific formats (can be found below)
PayU &PayUBiz format
CCAvenue format (Only for INR)
EaseBuzz format (Only for INR)
NOTE: Make sure you've checked the 'is active' box! Once you're done, click Save.
If you have any trouble with this, feel free to reach out to the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or your account manager.