You can set up an archive for your Newsletters or Magazines on the platform.
Here's an example
To do this, first, set up a Magazine
- Step 1: Go to Magazines on the admin panel
- Step 2: Click on Add Magazine
- Step 3: Fill in the Title and caption for your magazine.
You'll notice a field called Issues. Take a look at this article to understand how magazines are different from magazine issues.
If you've created a Magazine, you are now ready to add Magazine Issues to it.
- Step 1: Go to Magazines on the admin panel and click on the name of the magazine to which you want to add the issue to.
- Step 2: Click on View Issues. If you've added issues earlier, you'll see a list of all the issues associated with that magazine - Click on the name of the issue to edit it. If not, or if you want to add a new issue, click Add Magazine Issue.
- Step 3: Type in the Name, Description, and pick the Year for the issue.
- Step 4: Click Choose File to upload a PDF of the magazine or newsletter. Also add a Cover Picture if you wish.
- Step 5: Hit Save once you're done.
NOTE: You'll need to add the magazine or newsletter to the navigation menu for it to be accessible by your alumni. To learn how to do this, check out this article