The sign up page has 4 default sections:
- Create Account
- Basic Info
- Preferences and Privacy
There is an image block, on each section which you can leverage to convey your brand, and the value of your alumni platform.
Here's how to configure these images:
- Step 1: Search for Signup step images on the admin panel.
- Step 2: Click on Add a new signup step image.
- Step 3: Choose the step (section) for which you want to set the image (i.e., either of Create Account, Basic Info, Preferences and Privacy or More).
- Step 4: Enter a Title and a Description.
- Step 5: Upload an image by clicking on 'Choose File' and then click save.
NOTE: The ideal dimensions for this image is 400px x 640px
Repeat the above steps to set up 4 separate images on each of the 4 sections.
There are some default images and text set up already for you - but if you set an image on one of the sections - the others will default to blanks. So, if you set up an image, make sure you set up on all of them.
To view these changes on your site, log out of the platform and go to https://yoursite.org/register