1. Editing the text on the tribute cards on the honor wall
Donors occasionally commit mistakes when making a gift, like typos in their name or the tribute message.
While they cannot edit these details after making the gift, you can edit it from the admin side as an admin.
Here's how -
- Go to the gift entry and click on "View Details" > "Edit Gift."
- Under the section "Gift Instructions," you will see the option to edit the tribute card on the edit gift page.
You will see the details like donor name, tribute message, and tribute image to edit on clicking that button.
2. Removing individual gifts from appearing on the leaderboard
There could be some gifts that you may not want to show on the leaderboard, like challenge gifts, gifts of a large amount, or gifts from sponsors, etc.
Adding those gifts to the leaderboard might affect any competition that you are driving through the leaderboards.
So here's how you can hide a particular gift from the leaderboards -
- Go to the gift entry and click on "View Details" > "Edit Gift" (same as above)
- Under the section "Gift Instructions," you will see the option to exclude the gift from the leaderboard on the edit gift page.
Turning this toggle ON will remove the gift from all the leaderboards.
Note: The donor will still show up on the Reach Leaderboard since it is about their influence and not their gift.
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any queries.