As your directory starts to collect and display more items, you may consider making it easier for your members to quickly filter down to relevant items and find what they were looking for.
As administrators, you can customize the list of things that users can filter based on what their needs might be.
- Filter by Business Category for a Business Directory
- Filter by Class year, and Campus for the Stories list.
Adding a filter to the Directory
- To add a filter, head over to Select Available Filters under Search Settings in the Settings tab.
- The filters that are available to you will be automatically available in the list.
I don't see the desired field on the list to add it as a filter
It may be because of the following reasons:
1. Currently, only form fields that are either Radio button, or Dropdown are supported on filters
2. Form fields that are not added to the directory either in the 'summary' section or the 'Other details' section cannot be filtered.
If you need any help setting it up or if you have any questions at all, email us at email@example.com. We are here to help 😃 .