On the Event Setup page go to the Guest Communication. Click on the
+ sign to create and schedule a new email communication.
On the right-hand side, the email setup will pop up. Under Choose who to send the email to, the receivers can be chosen based on their registration status. You will find the following options :
1. Guests of <event_name> with pending payment
2. Guests of <event_name> who checked-in
3. Guests of <event_name>
4. Guests of <event_name> who are approved
5. Guests of a specific sub-event
6. Guests who checked into a specific sub-event
Choose the appropriate guest list and make the relevant changes to the sender, time, and content.
Click on Confirm email and it will reflect under the Guest Communication tab. You will be able to see the status of this email (Draft, Scheduled, or Sent). Once the email is sent, you will be able to keep track of the email status.