This document contains all the default and dynamic settings with which a zoom webinar is created from the Almabase event.
- Video is enabled when the host joins the webinar
- Video is enabled when the panelist joins the webinar
- Practice session is enabled (Practice session allows hosts/panelists to get acquainted by zoom webinar controls before starting the webinar)
- HD video is enabled by default
- All registrations to the webinar are automatically approved.
- The webinar is automatically recorded and stored on the cloud.
- Registrations will be closed after the webinar start date.
- Every registrant will get an email from zoom with the join and cancellation URLs.
- Any user will be allowed to join the webinar if they have the join URL
- Only one user can enter from a single join URL.
- For example, if a person already joined a webinar using his join URL. No other person will be able to join with the same URL.
Dynamic Settings (based on the Event on Almabase):
- Webinar start date and end date
- Timezone of the webinar
- Topic of the webinar
- Contact name and email of the webinar is set to the name and email of the person who created the event.
Note: Contact name and email of the webinar is used by zoom to send response emails if any registrant replies to the email generated by zoom.
In case of any queries, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org