Setting up an Integration with your Authorize.net account is a quick process.
- Step 1: If you don't already have a Authorize.net account, set up an account.
- Step 2: After you create the account, to retrieve the LoginId and TransactionKey click on Account tab -> Settings, and then in the Security Settings section, click on API Credentials & Keys .
in the screen that follows you can find API Login ID. On the same page, answer the Secret question to generate a new transaction key.
Save API Login ID and Transaction key for use in the next steps.
- Step 3: You'll also need to generate a Signature Key value.
We need the Signature Key to integrate the payment gateway. You can set it up in your merchant dashboard.
Follow the instructions given here to generate a signature key.
Save Signature Key for use in the next steps.
- Step 4: Once you have these details, go to Payment Accounts in the admin panel. Here, click on Add Payment account.
- Step 5: Now, select Authorize.net as the Type and give a name of your choice to the account.
- Step 6: Add the information you got from Authorize.net in the ‘Metadata’ box in the format shown below.
Example Format :
NOTE: Make sure you've checked the 'is active' box! Once you're done, click Save.
If you have any trouble with this, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or your account manager. We'll help you set up.
Other articles on Payment Accounts: