The new 'Guest Communication' section on your events will help you create and manage all your outgoing email communication with your guests.
You can use it to:
- Create custom reminders for upcoming events.
- Share the meeting link with your guests just a few hours before the event.
- Send out a survey to all checked-in guests after the event
To get started click on the (+) icon at the bottom of the "Guest Communication" tab.
- To send the same email to more than one group, it is advisable to use templates.
Click here to see how you can compose an email and save it as a template.
- On clicking "Confirm Email" the email will be scheduled to go out on the setup date and time.
NOTE: Hit on "Cancel Schedule" if you want to edit a scheduled email.
- You can get a preview of what are the emails planned for the event - the emails that are sent, scheduled, or still in draft.
- Edit them as you want or add more emails.
- Once the email is sent, you can see a report with details of emails delivered, opened, clicked, etc.
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any queries.